Terms And Conditions
Your booking will be confirmed when we receive a signed copy of your final booking form. We will then send you written confirmation that we have accepted your booking and this will be the binding agreement between us. It is important that you understand our Terms and Conditions before signing your agreement. Please raise any queries immediately.
- On confirmation of your booking 30% of your tour cost is payable in advance.
- The remainder is due no less than 1 month before tour commencement.
- Bookings made within 30 days of tour commencement are considered late bookings and must be paid in full.
- It is a condition of booking that all customers must have adequate travel insurance before commencement of their tour.
- The price of your tour can be varied due to changes in government policy such as increases in tax rates and other levies. There will be no other surcharge imposed unless it results from governmental action.
Changing or Cancelling the Booking
- You may add extra members to your party at any time, providing there is space available. In such cases you will be required to send deposits equivalent to those already paid.
- If you wish to change your booking in some other way after we have issued your confirmation we will do our best to comply with your wishes. We cannot always guarantee that this will be possible.
- If you cancel your booking, the following applies:
1- All cancellations must be notified in writing.
2- If notification occurs after payment of deposit but 1 month before tour commencement, your deposit is lost and there is no refund.
3- If notification occurs at least 1 month before tour commencement and you have paid your tour in full, 70% of your tour cost will be refunded.
If notification occurs between 4 weeks and 3 weeks before tour commencement, 40% of your tour cost will be refunded.
4- If notification occurs between 3 weeks and 1 week before tour commencement, 10% of your tour cost will be refunded.
5- If notification occurs 1 week or less before tour commencement, 0% of your tour cost will be refunded.
Changes or Cancellations made by Us
While all precautions are to be taken and the wellbeing of the customers is a concern, occasionally changes may be made to your tour which we reserve the right to do so at any time. This may be due to seasonal conditions which may involve a diversion of route or the cancellation of some stages. In most cases these will be minor. We can not be held legally responsible if we are forced to cancel, or in any way change your tour due to damage caused beyond our personal control, including injury or delay due to sickness, machinery breakdown, war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions.
Payment will be accepted by means of bank transfer. Once your itinerary has been agreed we will send you an email with the necessary bank information. By using this method, the client acknowledges that the bank transfer may take up to 15 days and that confirmation will only be accepted when payment is received. Payment can also be made using Western Union. The correct Transaction Number (MCTN) must be emailed to Balthazar Tours and the funds received before your tour can be confirmed. The client is responsible for all fees and charges issued by Western Union.
Price Inclusions & Exclusions
Our prices are quoted on a per person basis with a minimum group size of 2 people.
All quoted prices include:
1- Driver & the use of either a 4×4 vehicle or minibus (depending on size of party),
2- Airport transfers (where applicable)
3- 3-star accommodation, half board
4- Camel trek (if part of your tour)
6- Our services
The prices for camel treks include: all meals while on the camel trek, Berber tent (including blankets), camel hire and camel guide. For TREKKING TOURS the price includes full board, mules & mountain guide. Customers MUST bring their own sleeping bag, comfortable and appropriate shoes and be fit and able.
3- Entrance fees (where applicable)
4- Additional guide services
5- Drinks (alcohol, fruit juice, bottled water, etc)